Fuck off Fuck off

gj

was really good. and to all the people dissing this because of icp, or dissing icp in general.. you gotta realize its your point of view. They obviously cant such as much as you think if they sold out over 17 times in a row this year for there hallowicked tour. If you dont like the music thats your decision but just cuz you dont like something, doesnt mean it sucks.

Lightsaber2!i!i!i! Lightsaber2!i!i!i!

lol..

I RECORDED THIS!! I DIE TWICE YES!. lol

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

madness remake

Was good, but when people walked around it was like they had A.D.D. and there were a few times the character should have been killed from carelessness. Its understandable that the main character isnt going to die but atleast make him be more intelligent than to leave his back open so some idiot will go for his side rather than his head.

Splurgle responds:

Lol.

Henry the Hamburger 1.5 Henry the Hamburger 1.5

im very displeased, and dissapointed that this update didnt have the same song, i miss the old song

catbrush responds:

Henry the Hamburger 2.0

WILL HAVE THE OLD SONG IN ONE OF ITS LEVELS

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

Much Better than the first!

Mario Game Mario Game

hmm

i wonder why this has such a bad score when its a good sidescroller, thats the bad thing about first flash on ng...

RK1989 responds:

Sorry about the late reply but i just started one above yours and done the rest, down to my reply;-

And thanks for the comment on side scrolling that is rather hard to do and most the physics in this game are advanced. but it is hard since its my first but thanks anyways next time i will have a more classic style since from the other 40 i replyed to they all wonted the sound and enemys and score board but thanks

Mario Kart 64 - Beach de Koopa Mario Kart 64 - Beach de Koopa

My first music review! hah..

Sounds really good, and because of it im gonna go rebuy Mario Kart.

TenchuX responds: